We just upgraded the OpenResty and ArangoDB versions to the latests ones.
Here the OpenResty changelog
- Based on a very recent mainline NGINX core 1.19.9.
- Many fixes imported from Mike Pall's upstream LuaJIT repository.
- Introduce a new macro LUAJIT_TEST_FIXED_ORDER for fixed-order traversal of lua tables. This option is disabled by default. It can be enabled by passing the --with-luajit-xcflags LUAJIT_TEST_FIXED_ORDER=1 option to the ./configure command line while building OpenResty from source.
- When lua failed in requesting memory, instead of graceful shutdown, abort() is called.
- Now the get_ctx_table supports using the ctx table from caller, and that will reduce the cost of creating a new ctx table.
- Fixed the bug that the metatable was not cleared when clearing the content of lua table when using lua-tablepool.
- For a better performance when using lua-tablepool, discard the objects when the pool size is larger than the max_pool_size.
- Implemented ngx.process API for stream subsystem.
And here the ArangoDB 3.8.1 changelog
We are also working on a new great feature : git content management. You can now use a git folder to manage partials, layouts, css, etc ... We will create a blog post for this very useful feature.